Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Riding With Amazonians

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have grabbed my great grandmother's old saddle bag and I am wearing the cloak from the Isle of Ancestors as I ride out with the Enchantress with another group of adventurers. We are headed for the Camp of the Amazonians and may ride with them if we are lucky. I will maintain contact with everyone in the Abbey by Raven Courier.

The first group have straggled in to the House of the Serpent in time to celebrate the Day of the Serpent. They have currently been having private sessions with the Gorgon and are singing for her. I am sure many will proudly sing here once their audience is complete.

If anyone here wants to join us you are all most welcome.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Fran said...

O Heather thank you for the wonderful leather work, for reminding me of someone who loved me well and made me a wonderful belt of carved leather that has disappeared in this long life of many places. He and his people had wonderful horses but the saddles they carved in the long prairie winters were the reason the ponies were sold in the difficult seasons. If a buyer wanted a saddle he had to purchase the horse to go with it!

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger Fran said...

Short on adjectives today!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger jane said...

The raven just found me deep in a tunnel searching for the Isle of Ansestors. I am too far along in this Mystery to join you right now but perhaps we will hook up somewhere within my journey. I seem to have a long trip ahead of me starting from Iona to Alexandria. I wonder if your Amazonians ever road in Europe? I will be publishing soon. Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home